Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: I started reading this series when I was twelve years old and by the time I finished it, I still had years before I would actually begin blogging. All the books are still my favorites, of course.
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: I borrowed a copy from the library, just because. I had a few hours before going to work one day, so I drove to a nearby park and read and read. I got so caught up in the story I was late to work that day. I have loved it ever since.
3. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell: This book took me about a million years to finish (I think it was like, three months, or something) but I loved every second of it. Sure, sometimes I wanted to fling it across the room, but that only made me love it more. One day, I will re-read it.
4. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume: This is the only Blume book I have ever read and I picked it up on a whim at my local pharmacy. I could not get enough of it, and convinced my best friend to try it too. She loved it also. It has been a favorite for many years.
5. The Bridgerton series by Julia Quinn: Another random pharmacy buy (before I was a blogger, I rarely went to bookstores! *le gasp*) I had no idea it was an entire series, so I accidentally picked up the last book, first. I devoured it. And then I realized I still had seven more books on this family to read. I was in heaven. I devoured those books, too. The only series I have ever finished in a matter of weeks.
6. The Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer: Okay, so I only read the first three books before I became a blogger. Breaking Dawn was one of my first few reviews here! I read Twilight before New Moon was published and I almost died in anticipation. Same goes for the other two books. I read these books faster than I had read any book in years. They sparked my interest for Young Adult. And the rest, is history.
7. God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo: I picked up a copy of this book for two bucks at a thrift store only because I liked the quote on the cover. Little did I know that this book would be so amazing within. It blew me away.
8. Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie: This was my first adult Romance at the young age of thirteen. I flew through this book and then became addicted to all romance novels, and all books written by Jennifer Crusie. I own all her books; the only author under this category. (Also, this was another pharmacy buy!)
9. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks: I saw the movie first. While I don't love the book as much as I love the movie, it's still one of my favorites.
10. Never Too Much by Lori Foster: Another addicting romance that I couldn't get enough of. While I didn't particularly like any of the other books I read by this author, this one definitely stood out for me. And I'm pretty sure I bought this one at my local pharmacy.
What are your Top Ten this Tuesday? Leave your link below :)