Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Hey guys! I didn't mean to be absent so much last week but you know how it goes, I got caught up with life and stuff. Anyways, this week's Top Ten Tuesday is the bloggers choice, so I decided to go ahead and pick the Top Ten Literary Names I'd Name My Children After. This topic seems like a fun and kind of silly one, since I don't know if a) I will have children one day and b) if I will actually name them after these literary characters. But to be honest, some of these are choices that I would really really choose for my children if I had some.
1.Atticus [To Kill A Mockingbird]: This is one of those real life choices that I have even discussed with my boyfriend about. It will most likely be a middle name, but I almost like it better as a first name.
2. Jane [Jane Austen]: After reading Pride and Prejudice, I fell in love with Jane Austen. While I haven't read all her books, I have read enough to know I will love her forever.
3. Serenity and/or Zoe [Serenity]: Okay, so this one is more based on the show than anything else, and is another one of those real life choices. But it is book related, kind of :)
4. Paul [How to Kill a Rockstar]: Because he was awesome and I loved this book and it's music related.
5. Jesse or Miles or Tuck [Tuck Everlasting]: This is one of my all-time favorite books and I think if I had to choose one book to name my children after, it would have to be this one.
6. Davy [Welcome to Temptation]: I adored him, really. And this is one of my favorite books of all time.
7. Adam [If I Stay]: Because this book ripped my heart out.
8. Augustus or just Gus [The Fault in Our Stars]: Need I say more?
9. Daniel [My Name is Memory]: This is one of those books that I still talk about even though it's been years since I read it because it is still so very special to me.
10. Sam [Shiver]: I thought this book was super cute and even though I didn't cry, it still meant a lot to me.
Did anyone notice that the majority of my list consisted of male names? I've always wanted boys. Haha.
What Top Ten did you choose this week? Leave some links below and I'll make sure to stop by yours too!