November in One Word:
November flew by! I can't believe it went by so quickly. Maybe because I was enjoying my short little Thanksgiving break or something, not sure, but this month was too short.
5 Things that Happened in November
- I went to a concert! I feel like I hadn't been to one in a while so I was really excited. We went to watch one of my boyfriends favorite bands, and it was such a last minute decision but I am so glad we did it cause the night was just amazing.
- I had more fun Disneyland adventures. I am actually there all the time, and if you follow my personal Instagram, you will see that I do go pretty frequently, but this past few times have been memorable for sure! Since the new Season of the Force opened up, I was super excited to see the new Star Wars stuff they had which is so fun!
- I created a bookstagram account for the blog (again!) I've done this before but eventually delete them cause I remain so inactive. But not this time (hopefully haha) seeing as I've been posting almost every day and have obtain a little over a hundred followers, yay :)
- I fell off the healthy wagon, but not really. Okay, so I have gained 2 ish (some days 3) pounds and it makes me a little sad. It is in fact due to the holidays and cold weather, but there is no way I am going to let myself gain more than this. I may fluctuate for next month or so between a few lbs but I refuse to gain more and am going back on it...as soon as the holidays are over :(
- I can't think of anything else exciting that's happened haha but I did finally finish watching Revenge and am now really into Orange is the New Black. I am terrible at keeping up with shows and am in the middle of a million of them, slowly trying to make my way through them since most of them have popped up on Netflix
New Books on My Shelf
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin ( I actually got this last month but forgot to mention it!)
The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions)
Harry Potter Coloring Book
I noticed that becoming a bookstagramer has actually helped me read a little more. Last month I finished reading Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr, The Rules by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie, and November 9 by Colleen Hoover! I can't remember the last time I read three books in one month (kind of sad, I know.) So this month, I have a few goals including a few books I have already started reading.
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder [currently reading]
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby [currently listening]
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (re-read)
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Even though I didn't do so well on the last bookish bingo, I am going to attempt to complete the next Holiday card! Other than that, hopefully I'll be able to finish all the books on my list...but we shall see!